Monday, November 22, 2004

Back to my old cleaning self again.

Well I am feeling so much better here lately that I find myself cleaning more and more every day. I slacked so much for about a month that it is taking alot to get caught up. I question why I wanted such a big house. That means there is just more to clean! So I got to the laundry room the downstairs bathroom the fouyer and vacumed all the floors downstairs, and the kitchen. Rob will be so happy, two days of coming home to a clean kitchen. And I think the boys actually did clean there rooms today...that we'll need a picture of. I still have 4 month of bank statements to enter into Quicken. I have been working on them for a week now, hope to have that finished soon.

Its been raining all day here....blah....but the boys did go outside for a little while. Sanity!!

1 comment:

Weaveron Textile said...

Awesome blog.. Thank you for sharing this information.

Oh that there were such an heart in them, that they would fear me, and keep all my commandments always, that it might be well with them, and with their children for ever! Duet 5:29