Friday, September 23, 2005

Happy Birthday Cowboy!!

Well, its been 6 years sense you joined our family. You were our special anniversay gift! You were such a lovely baby. You never cried for anything, You would wait for hours, patiently for your food to arrive. (not that you ever waited for hours, but you would have) You always laid right down and went to sleep and then waited calmly for me to come and get you in the mornings. You were a mothers dream. And then I was awoken sometime after you turned 3. Thats when I realized you were just saving it all up so that you could be more strategic in the way that you dished it out.

You are definately the cowboy of the family.....daring...loud...persistant....did I mention persistant...always annoying your brothers...sweet...persistant!! But its souls like you that accomplish great things because you try things no one else is willing to try and you never give up.

I love you very much Seth and am so glad that I have a child like you to keep me humble. Happy Birthday and you are the best anniversary present I have ever recieved.

No comments:

Oh that there were such an heart in them, that they would fear me, and keep all my commandments always, that it might be well with them, and with their children for ever! Duet 5:29