Tuesday, December 28, 2004

O.K. so I am way behind......nobody reads this anyway!

So Christmas was all we could have expected it to be and more. Full of great gifts, broken heaters and busted pipes. Did I mention broken heaters. BRRRR!!

Other than that life has been as usuall around here. We are taking a 2 week break from school! Which is probably more for me than the kids. Isnt it funny, when kids are in public school parents dread school breaks, but when you homeschool you live for them.

The stray dog that found us 2 months ago is going to the pound today...we gave him ample time to shape up and it hasnt happened. Luckily the kids are so tired of picking up his messes that they arent so torn up about his departure as I thought they would be. I think the dog has successfully eaten all the Christmas ornaments from 1/3 of the tree down. And anything else that is not put up. And apparently our floor is much moor appealing to use the bathroom on than the great outdoors.

Good By...Farewell!!

2 comments:

Allie said...

Just wanted you to know that SOMEONE does read your BLOG'S :) I love to picture you in that big ole house with all those boys. Oh wait that kinda sounded creepy. I'm a nice girl from Rockwall, TX that has connections to you via the Humphrey's. Amanda and I have been best friends since we were in kindergarten at Dobbs elementary. I live in Austin now, but my family is still in Rockwall so I am there often. My mom is also very good friends with Marilyn, if fact they had dinner last night, And I talk to Amanda several times a week. Sooo I guess I will wrap up my long comment, but just wanted you to know I DO read your BLOG and laugh. I laugh with you of course and not at you. Have a great week off school!

Audrey said...

Allie, I feel like a heel!!! I was just making my bi-annual blog update, when to my shock and amazemnet I had a COMMENT! It was you! Thanks so much for reading! Sorry I have been away from it for quite some time. I will try and do better..I promise! Tell Amanda I said hello and I hope the honeymoon lasts forever, I keep teasing Gary that grandbabies are right around the corner. Although I hope they really are! I'm just a sucker for babies!

It was great to meet you!
Audrey

Oh that there were such an heart in them, that they would fear me, and keep all my commandments always, that it might be well with them, and with their children for ever! Duet 5:29