Tuesday, May 10, 2005

So if you scroll down a few posts.......

You will see that I am soooo behind in posts it is already time for a new Blue bonnet picture. My strong point is NOT doing something on a daily basis. Hence the 5 almost 6 children. But seriously, here's your bi-yearly update.
The new arrival should be making its grand appearence sometime in the next 2 weeks. We are almost sure it is, yes, another boy. Well if not the poor girl is going to be named Lucas because we dont have a girl name. We are really excited, my 8 year old more than most. Every day he asks me if this is the day the baby is coming. Well I guess I will get that new Blue Bonnets picture posted and I'll try getting back around to posting when our latest addition gets here.

No comments:

Oh that there were such an heart in them, that they would fear me, and keep all my commandments always, that it might be well with them, and with their children for ever! Duet 5:29