Wednesday, June 29, 2005

She Is Here!!!!

I am so excited to say that we have a little baby girl. Her name is Audrey Eve but we will call her Eve! She was born on June 4th at our home after only 3 hours of labor. I will never forget the look on Robs face when we realized it was a girl. We were both rejoicing and so shocked, because we were just sure it was another boy. So she was a great surprise and gift from God. I think having a daughter will be a healing experience for me, because I have not had that type of relationship . So I cherish every moment that we have together and I look forward to going through this journey with my little Eve!

1 comment:

Allie said...

I'm so glad you got a little girl. Mom and daughter relationships are very special!

She is a very pretty baby :)
Congrats on your gift from God.

3 hour labor??? Just think if you have another one maybe you could get down to under an hour!!!

Oh that there were such an heart in them, that they would fear me, and keep all my commandments always, that it might be well with them, and with their children for ever! Duet 5:29