Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Where do the years go??

Just 8 years ago my precious second child, a son, was born, on June 19th. He was 7lbs and 3 oz, but for some unknown reason he couldn't breath when he was born. He was care flighted to Baylor NICU, where he spent the first 2 weeks of his life. Today he is a healthy 8 year who carries with him only minimal effects from his birth. He is a sweet boy who loves all things smaller than him. He is the only one of our children who showers us with hugs every night before bed. I love you Jordan and I hope that you had a great birthday!
MOM

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Audrey, I have been visiting sites for hours and I really like what you have done with your blog. Informative and interesting! In fact I found your site just after
I visited antiaging
It's not exactly what I was looking for but it was nonetheless interesting to read.

Oh that there were such an heart in them, that they would fear me, and keep all my commandments always, that it might be well with them, and with their children for ever! Duet 5:29