Sunday, July 15, 2007

My Warrior

I want you to know how proud I am of you. So many people talk about what they would love to do, or dream about it and never take steps to follow through. YOU on the other hand, grab for it with all your might. You give it all you have. You can never look back and say " I wish I would have"

You may not have won in the ring but you win everyday as my husband and our children's father! I feel safe when I am with you, I know that you can protect us.

We are very lucky to have you, so strong on the outside and so soft on the inside.....that's what I love about you most. You will always be my knight, my warrior and my love!

Your biggest fan,
Audrey
Oh that there were such an heart in them, that they would fear me, and keep all my commandments always, that it might be well with them, and with their children for ever! Duet 5:29