Friday, May 09, 2008

Money Exchange

I have seen this around blogland for a few weeks and being the slow to jump in person that I am, it has taken me this long to claim my 25$. Its easy though, you just open an account with them (they are like PayPal) and they will start you out with 25$. FREE MONEY....that happens almost never!

If you refer other you can receive 10$. I heard it through the grape vine that Crystal Pain from Biblical Womanhood, actually made $500 in referrals. Not bad!

So if you are interested head on over there and open up your account and get that 25$, you have until May 15th before the offer ends though....so hurry up!



Refer A Friend using Revolution Money Exchange

No comments:

Oh that there were such an heart in them, that they would fear me, and keep all my commandments always, that it might be well with them, and with their children for ever! Duet 5:29