- Date: June 25,2008
- Weeks gestation: 15.5
- Weight : 180, ya I know this is not good, I am working on it not raising much higher.
- Pulse: 90....my resting pulse has always been really high, does any one else have that?
- BP: 122/68....great BP though, I have never had a BP issue, Praise the Lord!
- FHR (fetal heart rate): 166 a nice strong heart beat.
- Fundal Height: 16cm, measuring right on schedule, so we can pretty safely rule out twins!
There you have it, so far everything is wonderful. I usually dont start checking my urine until I am about 25 weeks. The nausea is pretty much all but gone. Still super exhausted though and need my hour long nap around 1:00. I have started riding my stationary bike 30 minutes a day to build up my cardio.
Indigestion abounds with this little one. I had a salad last night for dinner and afterwards had horrible indigestion, from salad....go figure. I still feel like I have to force my self to do anything, I just have no desire to get up and do anything....kinda like I am living in a fog. So everything that gets done is because I forced myself to do it. I hope it lifts soon!