Thursday, June 26, 2008

Pregnancy Stats

I said I would keep a running log of my prenatal care record, so here is the first official entry.

  • Date: June 25,2008
  • Weeks gestation: 15.5
  • Weight : 180, ya I know this is not good, I am working on it not raising much higher.
  • Pulse: 90....my resting pulse has always been really high, does any one else have that?
  • BP: 122/68....great BP though, I have never had a BP issue, Praise the Lord!
  • FHR (fetal heart rate): 166 a nice strong heart beat.
  • Fundal Height: 16cm, measuring right on schedule, so we can pretty safely rule out twins!

There you have it, so far everything is wonderful. I usually dont start checking my urine until I am about 25 weeks. The nausea is pretty much all but gone. Still super exhausted though and need my hour long nap around 1:00. I have started riding my stationary bike 30 minutes a day to build up my cardio.

Indigestion abounds with this little one. I had a salad last night for dinner and afterwards had horrible indigestion, from salad....go figure. I still feel like I have to force my self to do anything, I just have no desire to get up and do anything....kinda like I am living in a fog. So everything that gets done is because I forced myself to do it. I hope it lifts soon!

4 comments:

rcsnickers said...

no fair... how did you get to skip like 10 weeks. Well it seems like you did. are you seriously 15 already? Glad the nausea is gone. Everything looks great.

Christy said...

Glad to see everything is going so well :-)

Blessings,
Christy

Anonymous said...

My last pregnancy....I could hardly eat anything without having indigestion, salad was one of them.
What I though about trying to make salad a little easier to digest is...wilted salad. Where you make a hot salad dressing & you pour it over your lettuce/greens. It slightly cooks the lettuce and makes it easier to digest.

hermes evelyne handbag said...

Great.

Oh that there were such an heart in them, that they would fear me, and keep all my commandments always, that it might be well with them, and with their children for ever! Duet 5:29