Monday, August 18, 2008

In the Moonlight


"Build houses and settle down; plant gardens and eat what they produce.
Jeremiah 29:5

Pregnancy/Life induced insomnia sent me out into the moonlight last night. I transplanted all the seedlings from the peat pots in to larger cells so that they can continue on growing and getting ready for the garden.

The sound of crickets and the cool breeze were so relaxing! All the broccoli seedlings and a few cabbage are resting happily in their new homes, though there is still much more to finish today.

I pray you all have a blessed week!

2 comments:

rcsnickers said...

I was beckoned to our porch last night to see the beautiful moon! The breeze was refreshing. Your blog is so encouraging... a true reflection of you!

www.birkinhandbagoutlet.com said...

Green followers.

Oh that there were such an heart in them, that they would fear me, and keep all my commandments always, that it might be well with them, and with their children for ever! Duet 5:29