Sunday, August 24, 2008

Pregnancy Stats

Its time for pregnancy stats again. You can see the first two here and here.

  • Date: August 24 2008
  • 24.1 weeks gestation
  • weight: 180, still no weight gain this month, but remember I started off a bit higher than I should have been. Life these past three months has just not leant itself to weight gain. Busy! Busy!
  • Pulse: 97
  • Blood Pressure: 117/83
  • Fundal height: 24.......right on time.
  • FHR: 155

All is well and going along nicely. I havent had much discomfort, ahhh but yes....discomfort belongs to the last three months. Baby is moving and seems very healthy! I still am leaning towards a girl. I guess we'll know for sure in about 111 days!

5 comments:

Dawn said...

You should get one of those baby countdown thingys and put it at the top of your blog so we all can count down with you! :-)

I am glad things are going well for you and the wee one. :-)

May the Lord bless you, your family and week ahead!

~ Dawn

rcsnickers said...

yes, glad the pregnancy is going well. I too am guessing girl for you! :)

Christy said...

Wow, another month has already past. Glad to hear everything is going so well.

Aubrey, I nominated you for 2 blog awards. You just have one of those blogs that I never forget about, and I ALWAYS come back to, and I wanted to pass it on to you. Look at my blog to see what they are.

Blessings,
Christy

Fruitful Harvest said...

You are the coolest..I,m glad all is going well. I will Pray you get good rest time and that you don't worry to much.. God will take awesome care of you and your family.
Georgiann in Wa

hermes birkin bag said...

Useful time planning.

Oh that there were such an heart in them, that they would fear me, and keep all my commandments always, that it might be well with them, and with their children for ever! Duet 5:29