Thursday, November 03, 2005

HeHe...Panty Hose!!

Just the word panty makes me giggle. I have only heard the term underware for the past 10 years. Did you know that there are these little creations that ware them (panty hose)and they are soo cute. I just put some on my little one today. And did you know that she also wares pink *GASP* who would have thought that a little creation could ware pink. Well, never in my house. Then when you think you cant handle another new thing, *BOWS*, in their hair, can you believe it. A little one with actuall hair. Oh the joys this little mystery brings. What will be next? Cute red and black velour christmas dresses? Ballet shoes? All the things you can think. I am sure by the time she is 6 she will despise the color pink, but that still gives me 5.8 more years! I am just astonished at my new little creation, my little mystery.

"Panty" snicker;-))

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hear you on this!!! I have 4 boys then a little pink princess. I put on her pink tights the other day with the ruffles on the bum and I was so enthralled!! The bows, the shoes, the headbands, she is always decked out for church. It is a nice change, and so nice to have a "girl buddy".
Melanie

Oh that there were such an heart in them, that they would fear me, and keep all my commandments always, that it might be well with them, and with their children for ever! Duet 5:29