Thursday, November 17, 2005

Our Home

Here is a picture of the front of our home. I was standing way to close to get it all in the picture. We are in our 2nd year of remodeling it and I have to say we are about 15% done LOL I dont know if we will ever be done. But I hope that someday I can enjoy it FINISHED. Rob has been working sooo much that I am starting to do things around here myself, like painting the balcany. I keep looking at the kitchen going how hard can it be to build new cabinets and counter tops? Refinish 3600 sqft of hardwood floors, shoot, Ive got that kind of time...right?? Oh well, winter is here and the fact that it has the original 100+ year old windows makes it self very apparent. But I love my home.

No comments:

Oh that there were such an heart in them, that they would fear me, and keep all my commandments always, that it might be well with them, and with their children for ever! Duet 5:29