Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Sibling Conversations

8 yr old son: "Devon"
10 yr. old son: "Yes"
8 yr old son: "Devon"
10 yr old son: "Jordan, when I say yes that means what"
8 year old son:(with a blank look on his face)...."Devon"
ME: laughter and choking on french fries

3 minutes later....

2,4,6 year old sons are running around the house getting out all there before bedtime energy. The 6 year old runs into the wall.
8 yr old son "guys, if yall break your bones, Im not buying them!
ME: French fries shooting out of my nose

I believe it was supposed to go something like, "If you break your arm,(neck,leg) Im not paying to get it fixed"

No comments:

Oh that there were such an heart in them, that they would fear me, and keep all my commandments always, that it might be well with them, and with their children for ever! Duet 5:29