Saturday, November 12, 2005

No you may not!!!

You sit right back down in that seat! No you may not turn 10! Who told you that you had permission to turn 10? Stop that right now and sit back down. A party for what? You can not turn 10!! You have to stay 9! Why? Because I said so!

What....? I cant stop you....? But why not....? Double digits....? This cant be happening...!!!

As you can see this is hitting me really hard, Im not sure why...but I just cant believe my baby...my first born child...my pall...is turning 10.

If I let him get away with this...just think what he will want to do next...move out...get married...have children.

No comments:

Oh that there were such an heart in them, that they would fear me, and keep all my commandments always, that it might be well with them, and with their children for ever! Duet 5:29