Friday, March 31, 2006

Many Sons Incorporated

I am beginning to see that I can make some money off of this whole having children thing. Why, you ask...and how can your kids qualify as well?

Here's the qualifications:

1) If your child can be sent up to clean his room and emerge 2 minutes later proclaiming it is ALL finished, when it takes you 2 hours to properly clean his room, then you are on your way to a lucrative business.

2) If he/she can walk the dog in less than 30 seconds and be able to claim that the dog has thoroughly relieved himself, when it takes you 20 minutes, you are yet one step closer.

3)If your child can pick up the yard.... front, back and sides in less time than it takes you to shut the door and walk to the other side of the house than I say my friend, we are sitting on a gold mine.

So here's my thinking.....At this rate with 3 children (so far) with these super power skills (and 3 more brining up the rear) I figure I could hire them out at 10$ an hour. At the light speed rate of cleaning of which they possess, I could be sitting on the beach in Hawaii by Sunday. Well Im off to print up the flyers, and if you need your house cleaned give Many Sons Inc. a call.

Disclaimer, I promise that your house will appear clean at first glance, then after that all bets are off

No comments:

Oh that there were such an heart in them, that they would fear me, and keep all my commandments always, that it might be well with them, and with their children for ever! Duet 5:29