Monday, March 20, 2006

My Deepest Appologeez.......

...for not posting in such a long time. I guess I have been busy doing other things. I am working on another blog, so that has been taking a little extra time from my main blog. So I will try to catch yall up.

Lets see, Ethan had to have his front tooth pulled...so now he is my little snaggle puss, and Seth is so upset that his little brother lost a tooth before him.



My lovely little princess has turned 9 months sense my last post. Yikes I cant beleive she will be a year old in 3 months. She is such a blessing and soooo sweet!



Alot of people say that we look alike but I think she looks just like Seth



We went camping this past weekend, even though I knew it was going to be a bad idea, due to the weather.....and I yes I was right. Thursday was OK, but the rest of the time was miserable. So no pictures of that. My husband was home all weekend which was a real treat. We vegged out on the couch and watched the first 2 discs of season 1 of LOST. I wanted to watch it, but got way behind...so now I can watch it on DVD...with no comercials which is the only way to go. In fact I like it so much I might just do that with any other series that comes out that I would like to watch. I can wait a year for it to come out on DVD, and then watch it all in a few days.
That is about all the excitment we have had around here lately. I will do a "real post" tomorrow on homeschooling and the materials that I use for those of you that are interested.

No comments:

Oh that there were such an heart in them, that they would fear me, and keep all my commandments always, that it might be well with them, and with their children for ever! Duet 5:29