Monday, May 22, 2006

If I never....

....see another screw again it will still not have been long enough. I am tired!!!
I spent all weekend "outside" in the "SUN" screwing in pickets. I am a color of red I didnt realize I could be. I woke up many times last night because my hand was hurting so badly. If I had to imagine what Hell was like I would say that it is probably screwing in an endless sea of pickets while holding a 10lb drill, in the boiling sun. YEP, thats what hell must be like.

There are 6 screws in each picket and over 800 pickets. They need to make a pretty pink drill that weighs only a few ounces because the big yellow Dewalt is not my friend. Are we finished yet? Well almost but not quite. Still one last side to put up. But the majority is done. So sense I hadnt had quite enough I decided I would stand on the roof today and paint some more on the exterier or our house this morning. I am now red with splotches of white and green.

Sorry for the random and short thoughts being thrown out but my brain has melted out my ears and complete thoughts just are not in my grasp right now.

Hope yall had more fun than me!!

No comments:

Oh that there were such an heart in them, that they would fear me, and keep all my commandments always, that it might be well with them, and with their children for ever! Duet 5:29