Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Continue to pray for Mary!


Please continue to pray for Mary Zander. She had a scan done recently that revealed that her lungs are continuing to deteriorate. She is and has been completely sedated for a while now. This is a picture of her taken with her little brother before she was sedated and hooked up to all the tubes and hoses.
This little girl has touched my heart so deeply. I just hope that she will one day soon walk out of that hospital room. We are so truly blessed when the Lord spares us of such dark paths, and blesses us with health and life!
Oh precious Mary, may the Father hold you safe in His arms!

1 comment:

rcsnickers said...

I don't even know the words to say here. So sad to read. What a precious picture. How bad is she? She makes my heart ache. I will pray for her and her family.

I had my youngest two in bed like this, well sitting up, and automatically thought of these two. Touch heartbreaking. I hope she does get better and can go home with he family.

Letisha

Oh that there were such an heart in them, that they would fear me, and keep all my commandments always, that it might be well with them, and with their children for ever! Duet 5:29