Monday, February 12, 2007

A long night....revisited!

My little angel decided she wasnt sleepy last night, this change of heart after 11 wonderful nights of much sleep. Infact she is still awake now, sitting on my lap and looking around contently. I was up about every hour to nurse her....that seemed to be all she wanted to do. So needless to say I am a bit tired this morning and today is our first day back "on schedule" and doing school work. Hope I make it through!

My hubby is taking his CWI (certified welding inspecter) class and exam this week. It is apparently a very challenging test and one that is hard to pass. PLEASE pray for him, that he does well and passes the exam. I believe his exam date is the 17th, this Saturday. The boys and I are fasting from all sweets this week ;-) and praying for daddy to do well!

Well I'm getting tired of typing with one hand and apparently she is ready to eat again!
Have a blessed Monday!

1 comment:

rcsnickers said...

You answereed my question. I was wondering how long to you would break before starting school back up again. Sorry you had a lont night. Worth it when holding your sweet little one.

I will pray that Rob passes his exam.

Letisha

Oh that there were such an heart in them, that they would fear me, and keep all my commandments always, that it might be well with them, and with their children for ever! Duet 5:29