Wednesday, December 28, 2005

After Christmas Update

We had a Great Christmas this year. The boys got most everything that they wanted. The most loved present was the metal detector. Many hours were spent outside with shovel in one hand and detector in the other. As you can see we were in t-shirts Christmas Day, which I was so happy about. No white Christmas needed for this gal.

Eve opened her first Christmas present, it was a cell phone, she is getting some early practice.

So now I am just walking behind all the children picking up choking hazards at an alarming rate. To wind it all down a bit the kids are sick and laying around, which makes for a very quite house.

I hope every one had an equilly happy Christmas this Year. And We wish Yall a wonderful safe New Year! 2006 here we come!!

No comments:

Oh that there were such an heart in them, that they would fear me, and keep all my commandments always, that it might be well with them, and with their children for ever! Duet 5:29