Friday, December 02, 2005

So there are 2 things you should never do..

You should never mess with a momma bear and her cubs, and you should never and I mean never take your wife's car to work on homeschoolers park day. You will here about it when you get home, by your 5 sons who wait for this day and bug me continually for 13 days until it returns again.

They will no doubt tell you of all the fun they would have had today. I am sure you will get some sad faces, and an inquisition will take place about why you had to take mommys car today...of all days.

So you have been for-warned, infact you probably would have fared better had you walked in to the mamma bears den and kicked her little cub in the shin!
Love You Honey...See You Soon!!

No comments:

Oh that there were such an heart in them, that they would fear me, and keep all my commandments always, that it might be well with them, and with their children for ever! Duet 5:29