Monday, December 05, 2005

SEW what....

....if the dress is 3 times to big. After 8 years of wanting to sew something, anything, I have done it. I got a sewing machine for my birthday and sewed Eve a cute, yes, pink, dress. It was really interesting to see how little I knew about sewing, which turned out to be nothing. I had never sewn anything. I found myself examining clothing throughout the day seeing how it was put together. One of the boys would walk by and I would grab his collar and examine it, while he looked at me like I had finally gone off the deep end. But I think I got it. Its not all that hard at all. SEW off I go to SEW some more.

No comments:

Oh that there were such an heart in them, that they would fear me, and keep all my commandments always, that it might be well with them, and with their children for ever! Duet 5:29