Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Violet your turning Violet!!

UM...OH-MY-GOSH!!! I was told about this stuff called *something* Violet to put on her thumbs because she has thrush on them. Well I was so excited to find it and it only cost 1.74. Well, I guess I wasn't expecting that it would rub off onto her face every time she sucked her thumb(s). I hope it wares off by Sunday, because she is going to meet her Great Grandma and uncles and cousin's for the first time. So here's my disclaimer to all those ready to call CPS...no she was not smacked repeatedly amongst the cheeks and thumb(s) and she was not used as a target while we were partaking in our annual grape throwing contest last night.

No comments:

Oh that there were such an heart in them, that they would fear me, and keep all my commandments always, that it might be well with them, and with their children for ever! Duet 5:29