Thursday, December 01, 2005

I am not even sure where to begin....

So lets start with Saturday, November 26th. This was the day I kissed it all goodbye! All those years of being able to hackle people "you know who you are" for being old. And you didn't even have to be old per-say, just older than 30, because I wasn't. Well now I am! 30 that is, and it...well, is no different than being 29. So as payback for all my said years of hackling, I spent my 30th b-day sick. I actually said yes to a party this year, sense its 30 and all. So, the party was fun I am told by those who ate all my cake and played poker until 3:00 in the morning, while I slept upstairs. If it weren't for the fact that I got a lot of cool gifts I would probably be more upset about it than I am. So...40, I'll see you in 9 years and 360 days.

Next well that would be Sunday. When I had 2 sick kids and a sick husband which counts as 2 kids as well, LOL. It is about 8:00 in the evening the wind is blowing like crazy and we hear a loud sound, something kinda like, our house exploding. The children who are upstairs scream and the electricity goes out. We assume what any good parent would, that the kids have done something to contribute to this mass darkness. After consoling and some interrogating, we look out the window to find that a tree has fallen on our power line and it was pulled form our home and laid in the street. On its way out it decided to take my computer, and all that is hooked to the computer, the telephone, postage meter and pencil sharpener with it, in a blaze of smoke.

Well all is fixed now and we are feeling much better. I hope that these next weeks prove to be boring and uneventfull. Because my excitement tank is full.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

geez, I guess we are pretty close to being twins... I turned 30 Dec 25th! You got a much sooner start than I did. Did you know Rob in high school?

I thought I would track back in your archive! What a difference on the front of your house! Nice work you are doing on the house!

Letisha

hey-- they got the comment for blogger and beta bloggers fixed! Yeah!!!!

Oh that there were such an heart in them, that they would fear me, and keep all my commandments always, that it might be well with them, and with their children for ever! Duet 5:29