Thursday, January 12, 2006

Buddy's for life!

These two seem to be inseparable. They are always together, which I am not completely sure that Seth is the role model I would want for my 4 year old, because quite frankly Seth was a nightmare at the age of 4. Infact nightmare is to mild a word. But Ethan seems to think he hung the moon, and that he is the best Gameboy player this side of Heaven. Ethan calls him Broda or Sethy. In fact I worry that Seth thinks his name is Sethy.

I tend to do that with all my kids, add something to the end of there name. Not sure why. There was "Devon head" "Jordy Bear" which can cause much screaming and nashing of teeth if said by anyone but me. Of course "Sethy" then Ethan...well I guess I never added anything to Ethans name. Huh, weird. Then "Eli" or "stinky butt" depending on which end of Elijah I am looking at. And then there's Eve...who has a few nicknames "Evey" seems to be most used. Then there is one that I will have to force myself to stop using "Eve-elicious" Yes odd I know. It all started because one day my 2yods kissed her hand and said umm..delicious! But the more I say it the more I think that this could be a horrible prelude to a career in the arts..if you know what I mean! So I guess we will just have to go with "Sweet pea" or "princess" two careers that I could live with.

No comments:

Oh that there were such an heart in them, that they would fear me, and keep all my commandments always, that it might be well with them, and with their children for ever! Duet 5:29