Monday, January 16, 2006

The Secret Ingredient


So I was making bread today. And like every other day somebody wanted to help. It can be any given child or a mixture there of.

Today it was Seth and Ethan. I had them wash there hands and then let them kneed away, as I sat and watched I thought how cute they are...let me go get my camera, so they can "remember when" they made bread with mom.

So I walk into the library to get my camera and as I am walking back towards the kitchen I here Devon (10) say "No Ethan...thats gross!" So I am running through all the scenarios in my mind of what he could have possibly done to the bread in a whole 20 seconds. Only to see this upon my return. He got board with using his hands to kneed and decided to use his feet.

The upside to this is that only 3 of the kids know about the feet in the bread...I know which loaf it is...and everyone else is in the dark. Which is a good place to be when you are eating food that has been stepped on. You know what they say "what you dont know...yada, yada, yada"

Hey we could start our own "baby bigfoot" legend. That would be fun!

No comments:

Oh that there were such an heart in them, that they would fear me, and keep all my commandments always, that it might be well with them, and with their children for ever! Duet 5:29