Sunday, January 22, 2006

Its all in a weeks work!

So I was thinking it would be fun to recap the *inner workings* of a home with 8 people.

Here goes.....

Amount of certain staples eaten in a week:
Eggs: 4 dozen
Milk: 5 gallons
Loaves of bread made: 14
Apples: 10-15 pounds (they love apples)
Bananas: about 15-20...I just know I buy them every time I enter the store.
Butter: 2lbs
Flour: 54 cups
How many times I hear "mom Im hungry": 6,340 (oh, how I wish I were exaggerating!)

Laundry done in a week:
Well its 56 of everything except socks of course are doubled, so that would be 280 articles of clothing, if I can successfully get them to change there clothes everyday, and that does not include dirty sheets or towels.
So long story short: about 15 loads of laundry per week.

Number of kids being homeschooled is 3:
pieces of paper used: 70-75
Pencil Erasers rubbed out of existence: 6,745...ok really about 5 but it seems like more.
Books read in all: about 20 a week
Amount of misspelled words: somewhere in the range of 35 give or take.

Other important numbers:
Bedtime prayers said: 35
Smiles to Mom from Children: 287
Smiles from Mom to Children: 156, I only have one mouth. LOL
How many times I say no....7,153!
How many "I Love You's"....well I cant count that high!
How many times I can be found ROTFL...112.
How many times I thank God for my Lovely Life....endless!

No comments:

Oh that there were such an heart in them, that they would fear me, and keep all my commandments always, that it might be well with them, and with their children for ever! Duet 5:29