Saturday, January 28, 2006

Its all in the fine print!

I love the things that my children come up with. Devon was going to begin reading his story today for school, and he cant JUST read the book, he has to come up with ways to make it more interesting, which annoys me to no end, but that's for a another post.

So today he decides that he will read his book with his magnifying glass. I, of course, being the party pooper that I tend to be, said "Honey you will probably get a headache if you use that to read your book with."

So to sweeten the deal and to sway my ever present ability to rain on his parade he proclaims that "If I use the magnifying glass I can find all the loop holes" Now I found this so cute. Children are just literal little creatures aren't they! Of course this led to a whole discussion on contracts and fine print and on and on.

No comments:

Oh that there were such an heart in them, that they would fear me, and keep all my commandments always, that it might be well with them, and with their children for ever! Duet 5:29