Friday, January 20, 2006

Im still here

Its been a few days, I know. We have been busy getting ready for our goats to come to live with us. Yes, for those of you that thought we were weird already, we are getting dairy goats. After searching high and low, I found 2 here locally. They are not the best looking goats, but they will do. They both are pregnant so we will have baby goats here real soon, and then what we got them for....some fresh yummy goats milk! For those of you that are gagging right now, it is really good! Try it sometime.

I have fabulous news. My entry way, library and main hallway are void of kitchen cabinets. Yep after 4 weeks of my house looking like a garage it is now clear. I spent the past 2 hours vacuuming and replacing plants to there rightful homes along with all the furniture that had been pushed out of the way. I am so happy that the first thing people see when they walk in to my house, is NOT cabinets and plywood.

Here are some token pictures for Grandpa, taken just a few minutes ago, we love you!


No comments:

Oh that there were such an heart in them, that they would fear me, and keep all my commandments always, that it might be well with them, and with their children for ever! Duet 5:29