Sunday, February 26, 2006

In hiding

Well, not really hiding...just having a brain rest the past few days. You know when the brain is in overload and you must "dump" the "frills" for a while. Happens every few months or so. But I am slowly getting back to the extra curricular activities such as blogging.

I love watching my husband with his daughter. We have had those discussions (when we had only boys)about how he would treat a girl. Such as not throwing her down with a body slam then getting her in an arm bar or head lock. He claimed he would, and I counter claimed with a "you better not!" She is only 9 months right now, so no these things have not taken place yet, but what did take place this weekend was quite funny. My manly, motorcycle riding, do-rag-wearin, "nothing feminine about me" husband was teaching my daughter how to wave like she had just won a beauty pageant.
He held up his hand with his fingers held together and got that rist a-movin back and forth. I thought he was kidding around, but after about 5 minutes of him diligently trying to get her to mock his hand movements, I was rolling...inside of course...I couldn't dent his manliness and plus it was to cute to ruin it by pointing out that he was doing better than any pageant winner I had ever seen. But I figure she will need to have that wave down eventually....what do you think? LOL

No comments:

Oh that there were such an heart in them, that they would fear me, and keep all my commandments always, that it might be well with them, and with their children for ever! Duet 5:29