Monday, February 13, 2006

So here's my theory......



So to my best recolection it was only 2 weeks ago that we did this room cleaning thing. Because quite frankly I cant seem to breath real well when the house is a mess. I know a clean house and 5 boys do not go together real well, but the kids know that I am a clutter-aphobic and they try there best to not make to much of a mess. Oh who am I kidding? Any way the way we clean there rooms is they pull all the toys that are not in their designated places to the middle of the floor. So do you see all those toys? I had three trash bags full of toys two weeks ago...where did all these come from? We have had no birthdays, no Mc'y D toys, so what gives? Well I think they must procreate in the dark hours of the night as we all are sleeping peacfully. I saw Toy story..oh say...528 gazzilion times...I know what they do when no one is looking. So two hours later and ME doing 85% of the work I can breath again.



Although, there was one very interesting science experiment that we found and after very close evaluations from all children we decided it was a carrot. What do you think?



That is just one of the many perks of having 5 sons. Who would have ever thought that that is what a carrot looks like after being shoved under a bed for 2 weeks. I am so lucky. And if you want I can post the picturs of the tarantula and the 2 brown toads and the rock and metal collections, and the many mechanical "pieces" of toys that were lovingly taken apart and the bathroom floor around the toilet....I guess thats where I am heading next...wish me luck!

No comments:

Oh that there were such an heart in them, that they would fear me, and keep all my commandments always, that it might be well with them, and with their children for ever! Duet 5:29