Monday, February 27, 2006

Well, it depends on how you look at it

You Are Likely an Only Child

At your darkest moments, you feel frustrated.
At work and school, you do best when you're organizing.
When you love someone, you tend to worry about them.

In friendship, you are emotional and sympathetic.
Your ideal careers are: radio announcer, finance, teaching, ministry, and management.
You will leave your mark on the world with organizational leadership, maybe as the author of self-help books.


I am the only child of my dad and mom together. I actually have 4 siblings. One from my mom and her husband before my father, a sister from my dad and his wife after my mom, and 2 more from his NEXT marriage...which to his defense has lasted 17 years. Shew....Im exhausted now!

No comments:

Oh that there were such an heart in them, that they would fear me, and keep all my commandments always, that it might be well with them, and with their children for ever! Duet 5:29