Friday, September 08, 2006

Alright, finally! I tried a bunch of times yesterday but blogger seems to be persnickity lately. So here are my latest dresses for Eve. I am getting more creative as I go and realizing the fun things that can be added, like ruffles and ribbons. So much fun!

I went grocery shopping last night and found 2 different materials on the clearance table. I bought enough to sew two more dresses and the cost was only $4.50 I love sewing cute dresses that only cost me 2.25 each.

I realized the other day that winter is coming and I am going to have to figure out how to sew sleeves. That seems like a daunting task. We'll see how I do.

No comments:

Oh that there were such an heart in them, that they would fear me, and keep all my commandments always, that it might be well with them, and with their children for ever! Duet 5:29