Tuesday, September 12, 2006

I-Q tests?

So I took a real I-Q test today just for the sake of wasting time. Because I have so much of it LOL and here are my results:

Congratulations, Audrey!Your IQ score is 115

This number is based on a scientific formula that compares how many questions you answered correctly on the Classic IQ Test relative to others. Your Intellectual Type is Insightful Linguist. This means you are highly intelligent and have the natural fluency of a writer and the visual and spatial strengths of an artist. Those skills contribute to your creative and expressive mind. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.

Umm....then how come half the time I am putting the milk up in the cabinet and the cereal in the fridge? In all honesty I'm not even sure if the score is good, or what the average scores are. I just thought it would be fun. I am very visual. So the pictures of all the weird and odd shapes I can get in a flash. I could have gotten the full report for 12$ but I'm a tight wad. LOL

Sewing question
The pattern that I am using for the jumpers for Eve is the See and Sew (see I told you I was visual ;-) #4488 and I have another pattern that is See and Sew also where the main difference is in the collar (it is rounded instead of square) it is #B4420. I haven't used the later one yet because I figure when you have something down pat, why change it. When I get bored with sewing the other pattern, I will switch and learn the new one. They both take about 1 1/2 yards to make a dress with.

On another note, I have been feeling like crum again. Nauseous and head aches. I was feeling so good there for a while. It is so easy to stay motivated and on task when you feel good....not so much when you don't. I'm sure it will pass soon!

Also Kendra over at preschoolers and peace has had a few good posts on chores and child discipline that I thought where really insightful.

Edited: Here are the I-Q score averages I found while doing a search online.

Where will your score fall within the following ranges?
80-90 (below average)
90-110 (average intelligence)
111-121 (above average) (ooo..ooo...here I am)
122-130 (highly intelligent)
131-141 (gifted)
142+ (genius - top 1%)

LOL I dont consider myself above average by any means!!!

No comments:

Oh that there were such an heart in them, that they would fear me, and keep all my commandments always, that it might be well with them, and with their children for ever! Duet 5:29