Monday, October 09, 2006

Enough beds to bunk a small army!

As I promised here are the pictures o fthe finished triple bunks we built last week. There are two identical triples in the boys room.





We moved the double bunk into the spare kids room, which in about 6 months when the new baby is ready to move into the nursery will become the "girls" room. Never thought I would have one of those. LOL




Lord willing in a few years we will have the 3rd floor completed and at that point it will become the boys room. It is about 1500 square feet up there, just one big room. Then we can move the girls room into the big room where the boys are now, where we hope there will be "at least" one more girl to share it with Eve.

I will post more later about the MOMYS gathering, it was a lot of fun! And my ticker baby has moved over to the next square!!! How exciting! Soon I will have a little bundle of heaven to hold! For now though its off to school the little bundles of heaven I already have!

Have a blessed week!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are awesome beds!!! I Love them!!!!
Thanks for sharing!!!
~Penny

Anonymous said...

I agree, those are awesome beds! Rob is excellent with woodwork!

Letisha

Anonymous said...

Hello there! I am about to have my 6th baby, the fifth boy. I was looking at your bunk beds and have a few questions. It looks like your ceiling is a little higher than mine- do you know how high? Also, is it hard to make the beds? Are the mattresses flexible? Thanks!!

Oh that there were such an heart in them, that they would fear me, and keep all my commandments always, that it might be well with them, and with their children for ever! Duet 5:29