Friday, October 27, 2006

Real Beauty?

I found a link of a short film over at Give her the fruit of her hands Are you ladies ready for a pick-me-up? What we "see" presented to us by the media is truly a farce! Yes there are those woman who are just really beautiful.....they are you and me. We may not fit the worlds image and to that I say AMEN! Enjoy this film...show it to your children and your husband, so that they to can see that the things of this world are not as they seem! Outer beauty is a fading illusion. Inner beauty shines through us. I ask you to go one step further, for those of you who really put alot of stock in your lipstick and hair gel...put it away for one week!

www.campaignforrealbeauty.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I finally was able to watch it.
How sad that even after ALL THAT MAKEUP she still was not pretty enough for the ad!

I wonder how much all the make-up weighs??? heehee

Letisha

Oh that there were such an heart in them, that they would fear me, and keep all my commandments always, that it might be well with them, and with their children for ever! Duet 5:29