Sunday, June 10, 2007

Another busy weekend

Rob loaded up the garage debree and took it to the dump, all 6000 lbs of it. Then went over to Lowes and picked up 3360 lbs of concrete. Poor guy has done his share of lifting. I am glad though that he will be getting a new garage. If anyone deserves it it is him. He is ALWAYS doing things for others.

The weather is slowly warming up, although it has been a mild season this year and we are getting TONS of rain. I enjoyed a lovely afternoon nap on Sat. The girls where napping, the boys were playing quietly on their room and I laid there listening to the rain fall and feeling the cold air from the air conditioner blowing on me, it was so peaceful. In my complete comfort, I thought of all the people in this world who may have never had one day of comfort in their whole lives. How truly blessed I am!!

Another 8 weeks of school begins tomorrow. It will be a lite eight weeks with emphasis on the basics; reading, spelling & math facts.

Everyone have a blessed week ahead. Walking through each day with grace, wisdom, kindness and love!

1 comment:

rcsnickers said...

Lord please allow all that rain to head our way. We need it! We are in the highest level of drought!

Glad you got rest on Saturday.

Isn't it amazing how hard men work? Seriously, they have their day jobs and still come home to work just as hard. Amazes me! Can't wait to see your finished garage.

I have missed everyone of my blogging friends. Glad I am feeling better and seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. I look forward to our more constant chats!

Letisah

Oh that there were such an heart in them, that they would fear me, and keep all my commandments always, that it might be well with them, and with their children for ever! Duet 5:29