Monday, June 11, 2007

New Button

I updated my store button to be easier to read and prettier ;-) I know I have sent the code to many of you already for the old button, and will send you an updated code. Thank you to all who have supported me and my little cottage business. All the orders I have had have come from other mothers who I have met online through blog land or MOMYS group. Thank you Ladies!

If you would like to put the button on your blog or website let me know and I will send you the code audrey@sewingtheseamsoflove.com You will receive free shipping on all orders and be entered into a contest to be held in the near future. You can see the updated button on the top left side.

No comments:

Oh that there were such an heart in them, that they would fear me, and keep all my commandments always, that it might be well with them, and with their children for ever! Duet 5:29