Friday, April 27, 2007

Things and Stuff

Well I made it through the dentist appointment. That had to be one of the most serial experiences of my life. I wont go into details but having your tooth pulled from your head is, well, strange. The dentist told me that I had the longest roots going into the strongest jaw bones he had ever seen in his dental career. So needless to say it was not real easy to get them out.

I didn't eat for two days due to the pain and bleeding, so by the third day I was starving. My neighbor saved my life with jello and chicken broth. ;-) The bleeding finally stopped today but if I let my ibuprofen ware of I feel like I have been hit in the face.

So as I am finally feeling like a human again today then.....I stand up from sitting on the floor with Eve while holding Ava and I hear a snapping sound in my back and pains shoot down my legs. Yep I had wrenched my back and re-pinched an old tail bone injury. So I am walking around like an old woman today. Uggg! I just want to feel better!

The chicks are two less. We built a chicken tractor and the weather has been nice enough that they can spend the days outside in it. Apparently Maverick knows how to coax them out and then proceeds to play with them, a little to hard.

Rob my hubby turns 37 this weekend, so we are having a cook out. I need to get the house in order and finish up a few things. I haven't planted anything in the garden yet, I need to get to that soon as well.

That about covers the goings on around here. Ava is fussy today so I am off to hold her some more.

1 comment:

rcsnickers said...

((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))

I am so sorry you are going through all this pain, first your tooth and now your back! Not to mention your hands and such. I truly wish I was there to lend a helping hand. What a great neighbor to bring you some yummy food. PRAYING FOR YOU!!!

Happy Birthday to Rob!

Letisha

Oh that there were such an heart in them, that they would fear me, and keep all my commandments always, that it might be well with them, and with their children for ever! Duet 5:29