Monday, April 09, 2007

My Baby Boy


Today, 4 years ago my precious Elijah Bryce was born. You have been unique while holding your own records in many categories of the Stucker clan. Your first record holding event was held on this very day in the year 2003. You came into this world in a big hurry. After about 30 minutes of my first contraction I was holding you in my arms. Needless to say you hold the title "fastest baby" You are the only delivery that your daddy ever missed and he was so upset that you didn't wait for him to get home! You also hold the record for "biggest baby" at a whopping 9 lbs, 22 inches. Must have been that fresh, clean mountain air. I was told that Babbie's in high altitudes are smaller....I think we proved that theory wrong. You are our only CO baby although we have made a solemn pact to never tell you you aren't a Texan. :-)

You also are my last son in a long line of sons. Oh how I just knew you were a girl...but you weren't. You were my precious 5th son. There is much about you that is precious to me. Your big brown eyes and sweet smile. Your kisses and cuddles. I love you very much my sweet little boy!


3 comments:

rcsnickers said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELIJAH!!! Hope you enjoy your presents and cake!

Letisha

ps. How very nice of you to come sooo quickly! :)

runningtothecross said...

Awesome post! Brought tears to my eyes! Our children are soooo precious. Thanks for that reminder.

I am hoping for a boy this time. If I have a girl that will be five girls in a row for me! My two boys came first, then four girls...don't have a clue to what I am having this time!

Blessings!
Heather

Elise @A Path Made Straight said...

I'm late - but happy birthday! He is adorable, and sounds like such a precious treasure!

Oh that there were such an heart in them, that they would fear me, and keep all my commandments always, that it might be well with them, and with their children for ever! Duet 5:29