Wednesday, July 19, 2006

The Lord hears our prayers

So, she is gone. She left this morning not saying where she was off to, but at least she is off to somewhere. I am sad in a way, not that she has gone, but that it just cant be different. I am pretty sure this is the end of our relationship. If I hear from her again I would be surprised.

My 5 year old said "granny is moving back to her house?" (he doesnt realize that some people dont have homes) I said "yes honey she has moved back" and he said "but she didnt say good buy to me" I could see it in his eyes that he was hurt. But that is how it goes I guess, with people who are only really interested in themselves. They just cant even imagine that they may be hurting someone else.

Thank you all so much for your prayers. The Lord was listening. It didnt seem that she would be in a position to leave for a few more weeks, yet she left today. So, He made a way. Just like He always does. I do hope....and feel confident that I did all that I could have done for her, although I'm sure she doesnt see it that way. All that matters really to me is what The Lord thinks. Again thank you all!

Have a BLESSED Day!

No comments:

Oh that there were such an heart in them, that they would fear me, and keep all my commandments always, that it might be well with them, and with their children for ever! Duet 5:29