Friday, July 28, 2006

Out of the mouths of babes

My older boys get tired of cereal ( I am that mean mom who only allows them to eat the healthy cereals) and some mornings I just don't feel like making a 4 course breakfast. This was one of those mornings. So the older two boys made themselves cinnamon toast. The younger ones I just made bowls of cereal for. Well my 5 year old wanted cinnamon toast to, but I told him that I didn't feel like making cinnamon toast this morning (I know bad mom)

He looks at me and says why did they get cinnamon toast? I said lovingly, "well they didn't listen to mommy" (I had told them to eat some cereal when they asked what was for breakfast) so he thinks about it for a second then says "I no listen to you to, mommy!"

What a cutie!

No comments:

Oh that there were such an heart in them, that they would fear me, and keep all my commandments always, that it might be well with them, and with their children for ever! Duet 5:29