Sunday, July 16, 2006

Ugh

I must have dove head first back into the trenches this morning. I have had a miserable day. I seem to have this recurring migraine headache, that hit me so hard today (of course while Rob was gone). I seriously thought I wasn't going to make it through it. I could not open my eyes because the light was piercing. Not to mention the awful nausea that accompanies a migraine. I took 2 Excedrin Migraine and it has taken the edge off. I don't feel as though my head is about to implode. Although it is still pounding. I have locked myself away in the library on the couch (its the coolest room in the house). Eve has been so sweet. Its like she knows I don't feel well and she has just been playing quietly in here while I rest. The boys are in the rest of the house, behaving.

My friend Emily (she's on the MOMYS list) had her baby this morning. A little girl! YAY! Congratulations Em. I don't know any details except that none of the midwives made it in time, so it was a family affair.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Praying that you will feel better soon! Love all the great advice you shared in your last post too :-)

Oh that there were such an heart in them, that they would fear me, and keep all my commandments always, that it might be well with them, and with their children for ever! Duet 5:29