Friday, December 15, 2006

So close!

Only 44 (give or take) days to go! My dad was right when he said the older you get the quicker time goes by. I never believed him, because as a child, a day seems like an eternity. LOL Now though, it seems that years run into years and months into months, and before you know it so much time has passed by.

As has been this pregnancy, very quick! I have not pulled anything out yet or even begun getting things ready for her. Although its all at my fingertips and could pulled together in a few hours. I am still wanting to purchase the birthing tub and deliver in water this time, but part of me thinks it might be just to much work. I labor for only about 3 hours and may not be able to get it up and ready in time. Then there is the cold factor...if it were summer I would be convinced, but its winter and cold and I dont like being cold. ;-)

My good friend is brining me Indian food today. I LOVE Indian food! If you have not tried it you should. I have been craving it lately, so she is bringing it as a late B-day present. I cant wait!

I will be heading to Shreveport Saturday for our Adams Annual Christmas Gathering at my grandmas house. This is the one time a year that I get to see everyone. My dad will be there this year. Now that he has moved to Mississippi from CO he is closer and we can visit more. ;-) I havent seen him in about 10 months, so that will be nice.

I have alot to do today, its deep clean Friday! I need to finish the laundry, give haircuts and much more. So I guess I need to get moving. The kids are way ahead of me with their zones, now I just need to get mine done LOL

Have a Blessed Weekend!

1 comment:

rcsnickers said...

Tis true, tis true! I am in denial that it will be 2007 in a few weeks. Time is going way too fast.

YAY! not much longer until the arrival of Ava! How exciting.

Have a wonderful visit with your family! How neat that your Dad now lives closer and you can see him more often! Cherish all the times with him.

From one who misses her Dad and longs to hug or talk with him.

Letisha

Oh that there were such an heart in them, that they would fear me, and keep all my commandments always, that it might be well with them, and with their children for ever! Duet 5:29