Wednesday, February 27, 2008

More, things I love

There is another website that I can browse over endlessly. I LOVE the clothing that they have. Let me say right up front that I am NOT Islamic, just in case any one wondered ;-) I just happen to really like, for lack of a better description, romantic, old clothing. They are so flattering, yet cover well and are just very pretty. They have fabulous skirts on this website. I aim to make my own replica of the dresses below. Not sure how they are going to turn out...but I'll give it a shot.





1 comment:

Robyn said...

Audrey,

I have admired this type of clothing for quite awhile, and I drool over those same sites. :-) I never thought to sew them for myself, duh, thanks for the great idea.

It's so modest, yet so pretty at the same time.

Glad to know I'm not the only one who likes this syle. :-)

Oh that there were such an heart in them, that they would fear me, and keep all my commandments always, that it might be well with them, and with their children for ever! Duet 5:29