Monday, February 25, 2008

Theres always a first time.....

....for everything! I have been a mother for over 12 years and can say with pride, I've been through about all that a mother can go through on a day to day trek through life. Ive been here, here and who can forget here? This is the first time I have ever been here..........


Now I am not a squeamish person by any stretch ...I use cloth diapers....nuff said, but this really was more than I wanted in a root beer. Im pretty used to UFO's in my drink, but an entire chewed up and spit out cookie? Now come on yall....thats just gross. So I did what anyone would do.....right??!!??

Homeschool post up over here. Its a little less gross over there.


No comments:

Oh that there were such an heart in them, that they would fear me, and keep all my commandments always, that it might be well with them, and with their children for ever! Duet 5:29