Thursday, February 14, 2008

Whats that say?


Rob looking at the calender this morning points out to me that the kids homeschool art fair is today.....I let him know that it was moved up to next week. Straining in real close he asks "what does it say behind art fair?" (my children like to write really big on the calender) I reply "I dont know, I cant remember anything else being planned for today."


We both pull our heads in close looking at the calender, trying to read what it says. My oldest son walks by and asks what we are doing, we inform him....he looks at us and laughs "it says Valentines Day"


Oh, we say surprised....look at each other and proclaim happy valentines day in unison, then carry on. Thats how busy we have been lately! LOL


We dont celebrate V Day, so it was just a funny blurp in our morning goings on.

2 comments:

Happy Elf Mom (Christine) said...

Oh, thanks for commenting on my blog! What a beautiful family you have... and remodeling an older house sounds like a lot of fun/work... One of those things I would do if I had a ton of money and could pay someone else to do it for me so I don't mess it up LOL!!

rcsnickers said...

How funny! I am stuck in the middle for celebrating V day. Daniel and I don't but I like to do small stuff for the kids and buy small things and a family game for us. I guess because we don't celebrate christmas it gives me an excuse to surprise them with gifts on a day other than their birthday. But how funny that your son knew the day.

Sorry you have been busy... but seriously when are you not busy. I feel so lazy compared to you or a procrastinator when I have projects unfinished yet to be finished and my poor son keeps asking when he is going to get his quilt! Oh maybe for his wedding present??? :)

Sorry for that complete run on sentence... that was horrible!

Oh that there were such an heart in them, that they would fear me, and keep all my commandments always, that it might be well with them, and with their children for ever! Duet 5:29