Friday, April 07, 2006

Remember The Last Post?

Well, this one is nothing like it!!

All I have to say is YUCK, PPLLAAA, SPPIITT, PPPLLUUUY and GROSS!!!!

Have you ever had more gross things happen within 3 minutes of themselves than is really humanly possible to deal with within a whole day. Our lovely and happy to crap in the house dog had...yes...crapped in the house.....again. So I was dutifully cleaning it up as I hear "MOM...Elijahs shooey and its coming down his leg". So I finish cleaning up the dog poop, when I see Elijah and realize yes he is shooey and it is more than just coming down his leg. He was holding his diaper on as one side had come undone. I grab my diaper changing equipment and mentally prepare myself for what lied ahead. Yes...gross but no big deal...done this a million times before how much worse could this be. I take a wipe and wipe one of his legs off...as in the distance I hear that very familiar...she has something in her mouth again and is choking on it. (she puts everything that she finds on the floor in her mouth, no matter what it is) I jump up because quite frankly a choking baby is higher on the priority list than a nasty one, so I find her. It seems as though as Elijah was walking down the stairs holding his diaper he dropped some of that precious cargo on the floor, and YES she found it and YES she was eating it. AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I run like she is on fire to the kitchen sink. I cant seem to get her to turn inside out so that I can wash her insides out so I have to settle for her hands and mouth. Oh My Gosh....my precious princess has eaten poop, and no, not her own, which is much more exceptable than eating someone elses. I get her all cleaned up. Well at least on the outside and go to finish with poor Elijah who is still standing there holding his diaper up. I walk into the living room only to find the dog has found that wipe I used to wipe Eli's leg and is chewing on it on the couch, YUKE..can it just keep going because I havent had enough yet?!? So then I finish cleaning up Eli only to scrape the nasty diaper across the floor for yet more crap cleaning fun to be had.

So here is my concern. I have heard those stories about the water parks where a child pooped in the water and another child ingested a piece of it and got sick and died! Should I be rushing my little girl to the hospital or do I have nothing to worry about? Someone please answer and answer quick!!!

2 comments:

Allie said...

OH MY GAUHHHHHHHHHH! You deserve a metal.

Oh, and sorry don't know if a piece of brother poo-poo will hurt your princess or not????

Lisa said...

For what it's worth, I wouldn't worry. At some point I've had kids do the same thing with all varieties (animal and human) and no one has been ill from it.

Oh that there were such an heart in them, that they would fear me, and keep all my commandments always, that it might be well with them, and with their children for ever! Duet 5:29