Monday, August 28, 2006

How Time Flies

I cant believe I'm at 16 weeks already. Respectivly. I actually could be between 15 and 18 weeks. But I am pretty sure we are closer to 16. I am averaging the due date to be somewhere around Feb 10th. So I just prepare for the first 3 weeks of Feb as being "the time". I will measure my fundus as I get bigger and that usually helps me to see if I am close to my estimated due date. I guessed Eves date right on, even with having no monthly cycle to gage it by.

On the home front, my poor dh has been under our house this whole weekend long. Including up until midnight last night trying to wrap the plumbing up so we could have water today. Then he had to get up at 5:00 to go to work. He is such a hard worker.

I took the dog in to be neutered this morning. I had to be there before the chickens were up. Thats country talk for "way to darn early." He weighs 60lbs and made me carry him the whole way...he was petrefied. I guess he thought I had finally had it with all his shinanigans and was taking him back to the shelter. LOL

Here are some cute pictures I thought I would share then its off to get busy with a lovely Monday morning!



We call this having a really good nap, although this is Texas so it could be just your average hairstyle. Isnt she precious?!?



Its a hard nock life!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Time is flying by isnt it??

I love the pics , too cute!

Oh that there were such an heart in them, that they would fear me, and keep all my commandments always, that it might be well with them, and with their children for ever! Duet 5:29